LG G4 Headphone Jack Replacement
The port where you plug your headphones into your phone is repair by the LG G4 Headphone Jack Replacement. You can do this affordable DIY repair yourself, saving time, money and the environment. A malfunctioning jack you will plug your head phones in and not get any sound or you have poor quality sound. You need this replacement part to solve the sound problmes. This affordable part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today so your DIY repair is completed like a pro.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- LG G4
- All of our LG G4 replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available LG G4 Headphone Jack Replacement
- 30 Day Warranty
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your LG G4 Headphone Jack Replacement through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own LG G4 Headphone Jack Replacement repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your LG G4 will be as good as new.