iPad Air Rear-Facing Camera Replacement
This Factory Spec iPad Air Rear-Facing Camera Replacement will fix your broken rear-facing camera. The camera is located on the back of your device. The camera lens can crack from impact or get scratched from wear. You may also find that the camera may malfunction over time from the elements or use. Our replacement part has the same specs as the original: 5MP, 2592 x 1944 pixel sensor with an aperture size of f/4.2. This DIY repair will have your camera delivering brilliant, vivid and high-resolution photos. FREE pry tool included.
- Apple iPad Air
- High-quality iPad Air Rear-Facing Camera Replacement
- 5-megapixel rear-facing iSight camera
- F/2.4 five-element lens
- Hybrid IR filter
- Backside illuminations with 1080p video
- Free Pry tool
- For questions about this iPad Air Rear-Facing Camera Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.